Cleveland, NC to Cobb's Store, AL
Cleveland, t., exclusive of the city, contains 4 saw m., 7 sch.
399 scholars. Pop. 966. Cleveland, county, N. C. Situated in the
s w. part of the state, and contains 550 sq. miles Drained by
Broad r. and branches. Capital, Shelby.
Cleveland, p-v., Merriwether co., Ga., 107 w. Milledgeville, 726
Cleveland, p-o., Winnebago co., Ill., 211 n. by e. Springfield,
Cleves, p-v., Miami t., Hamilton co., O., 128 s. w. Columbus,
504 W. It contains 2 stores, about 30 dwellings, and 150
inhabitants. Situated on the Big Miami r., half a mile from the
Ohio r., at North Bend.
Clift Mills, p-o., Fauquier co., Va.
Clifton, p-o., Luzerne co., Pa., 142 n. e. Harrisburg, 236 W.
Clifton, Miami t., Green co., O., 52 w. s. w. Columbus, 445 W.
Situated at the falls of tho Little Miami, nearly on the county
line. It has 2 churches, 4 or 5 stores, 2 saw m., 1 flouring m.,
1 cotton fac, about 70 dwellings, and 350 inhabitants. The
cotton fac. is built directly over the r. at the falls, where
the r. enters a chasm in the rocks, from 30 to 70 feet deep, and
from 20 to 50 feet wide. The building is 72 feet long, 40 feet
wide, and 3 stories high. The water power at this place is
extensive. It is surrounded by a fertile country, and is a great
Clifton, p-v., Russell co., Va., 309 s. w. Richmond, 364 W.
Situated on Maiden Spring Fork.
Clifton Factory, p-v., St. Mary's co., Md., 99 s. Annapolis, 76
Clifton Forge, p-o., Alleghany co., Va., 182 w. by n. Richmond,
Clifton Park, p-t., Saratoga co., N. Y., 17 n. by w. Albany, 387
W. The surface is undulating, and the soil a fertile clay and
sandy loam. Mohawk r. runs on its s. border. Some small creeks
enter it from this town. It has 8 stores, cap. $11,200; 2
fulling m., 2 woolen fac, 1 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$300. 13 sch. 419 scholars. Pop. 2,719.
Clifty, p-o., Decatur co., Ia., 55 s. e. Indianapolis, 558 W.
Clifty, t., Bartholomew co., Ia. It has 3 sch. 129 scholars.
Climax Prairie, p-o., Kalamazoo co., Mich., 131 w. Detroit, 593
W. Climax t., in which it is situated, contains 1 store, cap.
$4,000. 2 sch. 111 scholars. Pop. 301.
Clinchdale, p-o., Hawkins co., Term., 250 e. by n. Nashville,
Clinch, r., of Va. and Tenn., rises in Va. and passes into
Term., and after a course of about 200 miles unites with Holston
r., at Kingston, thus forming Tennessee r. It is navigable for
boats through a large part of its course.
Clinch, t., Van Buren co., Mich. It has 1 saw m. Cap. in
manufac. $3,000. 4 sch. 60 scholars. Pop. 250.
Clinton, County, N. Y. Situated in the n. e.
part of the state, and contains 932 sq. ms. It has Lower Canada
on its n., and Lake Champlain on its e. border. The s. part is
elevated and hilly; the n. and e. parts are more level, and are
well cultivated. Iron ore of a superior quality is found in the
s. w. part of the co. Watered by Saranac, Chazy and Great and
Little Au-sable rivers, which afford extensive water power.
Organized in 1783. Lake Champlain affords great facilities for
trade. Capital, Plattsburg. There were in 1840, neat cattle
21,013, sheep 55,555, swine 17,795; wheat 75,293 bush, produced,
rye 31,972, Ind. corn 81,431, buckwheat 39,429, barley 13,239,
oats 145,226, potatoes 484,325, hops 1,434 pounds, sugar
184,934; 117 stores, cap. $466,640; 6 furnaces, 21 bloomeries,
forges, &c, employing a cap. $231,150; 8 fulling m., 7 woolen
fac, 2 cotton fac. 1,200 sp., 21 tanneries, 1 brewery, 1 glass
fac, 1 pottery, 1 flouring m., 17 grist m., 166 saw m., 2
printing offices, 2 weekly newspapers. Capital in manufac.
$661,465. 3 acad. 151 students, 103 sch. 2,957 scholars. Pop.
Clinton, County, Pa. Situated in the n. part of
the state, contains 840sq.ms. The w. branch of the Susquehanna
r. passes centrally through it. Surface mountainous, soil first
rate on margins of streams. Capital, Lock Haven. There were in
1840, neat cattle 5,867, sheep 6,806, swine 9,316 ; wheat
150,354 bush, produced, rye 44,975, Ind. corn 66,552, buckwheat
11,603, oats 76,468, potatoes 6J,446; 400,000 bush, bituminous
coal; 21 stores, cap. $91,600 ; 2 furnaces, 4 forges, 6
tanneries, 1 distillers, 1 brewery, 6 flouring m., 5 grist m.,
28 saw m., 2 printing offices, 2 weekly newspapers. Cap. in
manufac. $17,435. 1 acad. 25 students, 7 sch. 236 scholars. Pop.
Clinton, County, Ky. Situated on the s. border
of the state, and contains 200 sq. ms. Drained by several small
branches of Cumberland r. Surface diversified, soil fertile.
Capital, Albany. There were in 1840, neat cattle 3,902, sheep
4,938, swine 17,637; wheat 11,933 bush, produced, rye 893, Ind.
com 158,177, oats 41,082, potatoes 7,373, tobacco 84,932 pounds,
cotton 7,223, sugar 4,009; 5 stores, cap. 9,500; 2 tanneries, 24
distilleries, 11 grist m., 11 saw in., 1 oil m. Cap. in manufac.
$17,330. 1 acad. 25 students, 2 sch. 49 scholars. Pop. whites
3,674, slaves 183, free col'd 1; total, 3,863.
Clinton, County, O. Situated in the s. w. part
of the state, and contains 400 sq. ms. The surface is level or
slightly uneven, and the soil is fertile. It is particularly
adapted to Indian corn and grass, yielding from 60 to 100
bushels of the former, and 3 tons of the latter to the acre.
Salt is found in the s. w. part. Watered by branches of Little
Miami r., which afford good water power. The religious
denominations are the Friends, Methodists, Presbyterians and
Baptists. Capital, Wilmington. There were in 1840, neat cattle
17,734, sheep 33,096, swine 43,906; wheat 213,796 bush,
produced, rye 2,966, Ind. corn 824,449, buckwheat 1,101, barley
226, oats 193,349, potatoes 22,235, hops 327 pounds, sugar
112,671; 46 stores, cap. 84,460; 3 fulling m., 4 woolen fac, 13
tanneries 7 flouring m., 19 grist m., 25 saw m., 2 oil m., 2
printing offices, 2 weekly newspapers. Cap. in manufac. $56,521.
92 sch. 6,183 scholars. Pop. 1830, 11,292; 1340, 15,719.
Clinton, County, Mich. Situated in the central
part of the state, and contains 576 sq. ms. Drained n. by Maple
r., and s. by Lookingglass r., and branches. It has a level
surface, and a good soil. Capital, De Witt. There were in 1840,
neat cattle 1,621, sheep 294, swine 2,560; wheat 18.632 bush,
produced, Ind. corn 15,296, oats 11,310, sugar 27,666 pounds.
Clinton, County, Ia. Situated a little n. w. of
the centre of the state, and contains 432 sq. ms. Organized in
1830. Drained by branches of Wildcat and Sugar creeks. The soil
is fertile and well timbered, except the "Twelve Mile Prairie."
Capital, Frankfort. There were in 1840, neat cattle 6,943, sheep
5,960, swine 23,693; wheat 54,281 bush, produced, rye 1,751,
Ind. corn 415,560, buckwheat 793, oats 83,905, potatoes 17,220,
sugar 110,290 pounds; 9 stores, cap. $16,300; 1 woolen fac, 4
tanneries, 2 flouring m., 1 grist m., 6 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$7,350. 1 sch. 45 scholars. Pop. 1830, 1,423; 1340, 7,503.
Clinton, County, Ill. Situated in the s. part
of the state, and contains 480 sq. ms. Surface undulating, soil
fertile. Kaskaskia River passes centrally through it. Capital,
Carlyle. There were in 1840, neat cattle 6,140, sheep 3,074,
swine 14,222; wheat 21,367 bush, produced, Ind. corn 141,405,
oats 36,107, potatoes 3,286; 7 stores, cap. $15,810; 1 fulling
m., 1 tannery, 7 grist m., 7 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $3,800. 11
sch. 215 scholars. Pop. 1830, 2,330 ; 1840, 3,718.
Clinton, County. Mo. Situated in the n. w. part
of the state, and contains 425 sq. ms. The surface is level, and
two thirds of it prairie. Soil very fertile. Drained by branches
of Little Platte r. Capital, Plattsburg. There were in 1840,
neat cattle 3,103, sheep 3,227, swine 10,392; wheat 2,469 bush,
produced, Ind. com 136,642, oats 14,489, potatoes 7,309, tobacco
6,223 pounds; 7 stores, cap. 27,700; 6 distilleries, 7 grist m.,
5 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $8,570. 5 sch. 128 scholars. Pop.
whites 2,530, slaves 191, free col'd 3; total, 2,724.
Clinton, County, Iowa Territory Situated in the
E. part of the ter., having the Mississippi r. for its e.
boundary. Drained by Wabesipinica r. and its branches, on the
s., and on the n. by Prairie cr., Deep cr. and other branches of
Macoquetais r. Capital, Camanche. There were in 1840, neat
cattle 865, sheep 58, swine 2,007; wheat 5,413 bush, produced,
Ind. corn 18,515, oats 3,555, potatoes 17,574; 3 stores, cap. $1
1,350; 2 grist m., 3 saw m. Cap. in manufac. 4,000. 1 sch. 15
scholars. Pop. 821.
Clinton, p-t., Kennebec co., Me., 25 n. n. e. Augusta, 620 W.
The Kennebec r. runs on its w. border, and Sebasticook r. passes
through it, and affords extensive water power. Incorporated
1795. The soil is fertile, and adapted to grain or grazing. The
v. is situated on Sebasticook r., and has some mills and
manufactures. There are in the t., 9 stores, cap. $9,400; 2
fulling m., 2 grist m., 13 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $13,725.
1,287 scholars in schools. Pop. 2,818.
Clinton, p-t., Middlesex co., Ct., 51 s. by e. Hartford, 325 W.
It has 7 stores, cap. $19,200; 1 fulling m., 3 grist m., 2 saw
m. Cap. in manufac. $16,100. 6 sch. 337 scholars. Pop. 1,239.
Clinton, t., Dutchess co., N. Y., 10 n. Poughkeepsie, 75 s.
Albany. The surface is hilly and broken, and the soil a gravelly
loam, and well cultivated. It has 4 stores, cap. $10,500; 2
fulling m., 1 flouring m., 4 grist m., 6 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$25,310. 4 sch. 139 scholars. Pop. 1.83D.
Clinton, p-v., Kirkland t., Oneida co., N. Y., 99 w. n. w.
Albany, 9 s. w. Utica, 380 W. It is pleasantly situated on both
sides of Oriskany creek. It has 4 churches, 1 Presbyterian, 1
Baptist, 1 Methodist, and 1 Universalist, 8 stores, several
schools of a high order, 100 dwellings, and about 800
inhabitants. It has several important manufacturing
establishments. Hamilton College, a respectable institution, is
located here. The buildings, 4 in number, constructed of stone,
occupy a commanding eminence, 1 m. w. of the v., and are
surrounded by grounds containing 41 acres. This institution was
founded in 1812, has a president and 6 professors, or other
instructors, 464 alumni, of whom 69 have been ministers of the
gospel, 94 students, and 9,000 vols, in its libraries. The
commencement is on the 4th Wednesday in August.
Clinton, p-v., Hunterdon co., N. J., 37 n. by w. Trenton, 197 W.
Situated on the s. branch of Raritan r., at the point of
junction of Lebanon, Bethlehem, and Kingwood townships, lying
partly in each. It has 1 Presbyterian church, 3 stores, 2 grist
m., 1 oil m., and 35 dwellings. The river affords a great water
power, and the country around is fertile.
Clinton, t., Essex co., N. J. It has 4 stores, cap. $7,300; 2
grist m. Cap. in manufac. $6,500. 3 sch. 137 scholars. Pop.
Clinton, p-v., Alleghany co., Pa., 226 W. Harrisburg, 251 W.
Clinton, t., Wayne co., Pa. It has 2 stores, cap. $3,000. 5 sch.
85 scholars. Pop. 516.
Clinton, t., Lycoming co., Pa., 6 s. e. Williams-port. It lies
in a bend of the w. branch of Susquehanna r., by which it is
bounded on the n. e. and s. e. It has 2 stores, cap. $9,500; 1
woolen fac, 2 distilleries, 3 grist m., 9 saw m., 1 oil m. Cap.
in manufac. $14,800. 7 sch. 210 scholars. Pop. 1,193.
Clinton, p-t., Summit co., O., 118 n. w. Columbus, 334 W.
Watered by Indian cr., a branch of Tuscarawas r. The t. was
formerly called Pike.
Clinton, p-v., Tecumseh t., Lenawee co., 3Iich., 52 s. w.
Detroit, 516 W. Situated on the e. bank of the N. branch of the
river Raisin. It contains 1 Episcopal Church, 8 stores, 1
flouring m., 1 saw m., 1 iron foundry, about 100 houses, and 600
inhabitants. The r. Raisin affords good water power, and the
place has considerable business.
Clinton, p-v., capital, Hickman co., Ky., 298 w. s. w.
Frankfort, 825 W. Situated on the n. side of Bayou Desha. It
contains a court house and several dwellings.
Clinton, p-v., capital of Sampson co., N. C, 94 s. s. e.
Raleigh, 324 W. It is situated on a branch of Black r. It
contains a court house and a few dwellings.
Clinton, p-v., capital of Jones co., Ga., 26 w. Milledgeville,
671 W. It contains a court house, jail, an academy and Methodist
Clinton, p-v., Green co., Ala., 41 s. Tuscaloosa, 859 W.
Clinton, p-v., Hinds co., Miss., 10 w. by n. Jackson, 1,020 W.
It has 1 Methodist and 1 Presbyterian church, and a female
seminary, and 400 inhabitants. Mississippi College, founded in
1830, is located here.
Clinton, p-v., E. Feliciana par., La., 112 n. w. New Orleans,
Clinton, p-v., capital of Van Buren co., Ark., 90 n. Little
Rock, 1,096 W. Situated on s. side of Little Red r.
Clinton, p-v., capital of Anderson co., Tenn., 175 e. Nashville,
514 W. Situated on the n. bank of Clinch r., one of the
constituents of Tennessee r. It contains a court house and
Clinton, p-t., Vermillion co., Ia., 82 w. Indianapolis, 659 W.
The v. is situated on the w. bank of Wabash r. There are in the
t., 6 stores, cap. $37,700; 1 com. house, 1 furnace, 1
distillery, 2 flouring m., 2 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$6,800. 1 sch. 30 scholars. Pop. 1,296.
Clinton, p-v., capital, Dewitt co., Ill., 64 e. n. e.
Springfield, 739 W. Situated on Salt cr., a branch of Sangamon
Clinton, t., Macomb co., Mich., bordering on Lake St. Clair.
Watered by Red r. The soil is fertile. It has 11 stores, cap.
$31,000; 1 fulling m., 1 glass house, 2 printing offices, 2
weekly newspapers, 2 flouring m., 2 grist m., 8 saw m., 9 sch.
290 scholars. Pop. 1,115.
Clinton, t., Franklin co., O. It has 2 sch. 50 scholars. Pop.
Clinton, t., Putnam co., Ia. It has 2 stores, cap. $5,500; 1
tannery, 1 distillery, 2 grist m., 3 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$1,700. 1 sch. 35 scholars. Pop. 1,218.
Clinton, t., Lucas co., O. It has 3 sch. 104 scholars. Pop. 353.
Clinton, v., capital of Rives co., Mo , situated near the n.
bank of Grand r.
Clinton, t, Jackson co., O. It has 1 tannery. Cap. in manufac.
$150. 1 sch. 25 scholars. Pop. 824.
Clinton, t., Seneca co., O. It has 12 stores, cap. $28,740; 2
pruning offices, 2 weekly newspapers, 4 grist m., 6 saw m. Cap.
in manufac. $13,200. 8 sch. 235 scholars. Pop. 2,195.
Clinton, t., Shelby co., O. It has 14 stores, cap. $14,300; 2
tanneries, 1 distillery, 2 printing offices, 1 weekly newspaper,
3 flouring m., 2 grist m., 5 saw m., 1 oil m. Cap. in manufac.
$15,510. 1 sch. 24 scholars. Pop. 783.
Clinton, t., Franklin co., O. Pop. 966.
Clinton, t., Wayne co., O. Pop. 873.
Clinton, p-t., Knox co., O. It has 5 sch. 210 scholars. Pop.
Clinton College, p-v., Smith co., Tenn., 53 e. n. e. Nashville,
Clinton Furnace, p-o., Clarion co., Pa.
Clinton Hollow, p-o., Clinton t., Dutchess co., N. Y., 63 s.
Albany, 316 W.
Clintonville, p-v., Au Sable t., Clinton co., N. Y., 153 n.
Albany, 528 W. Situated on the n. side of Au Sable r., 10 w.
Port Kent, on Lake Champlain. It has 1 Presbyterian and 1
Methodist church, 8 stores, 1 grist m., 1 saw m., 100 dwellings,
and about 750 inhabitants. The Peru Iron Company, with a capital
of $200,000, have extensive iron works at this place. The best
of iron ore is obtained in this vicinity.
Clintonville, p-v., Venango co., Pa., 214 w. n. w. Harrisburg,
Clintonville, p-v., Greenbrier co., Va., 224 w. by n. Richmond,
261 W. It contains a Methodist church, 1 store, and several
dwellings, and about 30 or 40 inhabitants.
Clintonville, p-v., Bourbon co., Ky., 45 e. Frankfort, 516 W.
Clio, p-v., Marlboro' dist., S. C., 117 n. e. Columbia, 419 W.
Clio, p-o., Wayne co., Ky., 94 s. Frankfort, 600 W.
Clockville, p-v., Lenox t., Madison co., N. Y., 120 w. by n.
Albany, 360 W. It has two churches, 1 store, 2 grist m., 2
plaster m., 40 dwellings, and about 250 inhabitants.
Clopton's Mills, p-o., Putnam co., Ga., 16 n. w. Milledgeville,
Cloutierville, p-v., Natchitoches par., La., 337 n. w. by w. New
Orleans, 1,256 W.
Clove, p-o., Unionvale t., Dutchess co., N. Y., 78 s. by e.
Albany, 317 W.
Clove, p-o., Wantage t., Sussex co., N. J.
Clover Bottom, p-o., Sullivan co., Tenn.
Clover Dale, p-o., Botetourt co., Va., 184 w. Richmond, 234 W.
Clover Dale, p-o., Putnam co., Ia., 49 w. Indianapolis, 614 W.
Clover Dale, p-o., Barren co., Ky., 112 s. w. Frankfort, 635 W.
Cloverdale Hotel, p-o., Bath co., Va., 142 w. n. w. Richmond,
Clover Garden, p-o., Orange co., N. C., 41 N. w. Raleigh, 299 W.
Clover Hill, p-o., Hunterdon co., N. J., 30 N. Trenton, 190 W.
Clover Hill, p-o., Prince Edward co., Va., 92 w. s. w. Richmond,
Clover Port, p-v., Breckenridge co., Ky., 126 w. by s.
Frankfort, 663 W. Situated on the s. bank of Ohio r., at the
mouth of Clover cr. It has 1 Baptist and 1 Methodist church, and
about 300 inhabitants.
Clovesville, p-o., Middletown t., Delaware co., N. Y., 70 s. w.
Albany, 344 W.
Cloyd's Creek, p-o., Blount co., Tenn., 182 e. by s. Nashville,
Clyde, p-v., Galen t., Wayne co., N. Y., 174 w. by n. Albany,
354 W. Situated on Clyde r., and on the Erie canal. Incorporated
in 1835. It contains 4 churches, 1 Presbyterian, 1 Episcopal, 1
Baptist, and 1 Methodist, an academy, 16 stores, 4 flouring m.,
1 saw m., 2 glass fac, 1 furnace, 1 tannery, and various
mechanics, 130 dwellings, and about 1,000 inhabitants.
Clyde, r., in the county of Wayne, formed by the junction of
Flint and Mud creeks, flows e. 20 ms., and falls into Seneca r.
It is navigable for boats to Lyons.
Clyde Mills, p-o., Clyde t., St. Clair co., Mich., 07 n. e.
Detroit, 590 W. It is situated on Black r., 12 miles from its
mouth, at the head of steamboat navigation. It has a store, 1
flouring m., and 2 saw m. There are in the t., 7 stores, cap.
$8,300; 2 tanneries, 1 printing office, 1 weekly newspaper, 2
saw m. Cap. in manufactures, $23,400. 2 schools, 40 scholars.
Clymer, p-t., Chautauque co., N. Y., 355 w. by s. Albany, 334 W.
The surface is rolling, and the soil, a fertile sandy loam.
Drained by Broken Straw cr. The v. contains 2 stores, 1 grist
m., 2 saw m., and 12 or 15 dwellings. There are in the t., 2
stores, cap. $2,500; 1 tannery, 1 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in
manufac. $6,100. 6 sch. 256 scholars. Pop. 909.
Clymer Centre, p-o., Clymer t., Chautauque co., N. Y., 350 w. by
s. Albany, 329 W.
Coahoma, County, Miss., in the n. w. part of the state, contains
680 sq. ms. The surface is level, and at certain seasons
inundated. Chief article of production, cotton. There were in
1840, neat cattle 3,430, sheep 222, swine 3,923; Indian corn
48,779 bush, produced, potatoes 7,239, cotton 418,796 pounds; 1
store, cap. $1,000. 3 sch. 69 scholars. Pop. whites 766, slaves
524; total, 1,290.
Coal, t., Northumberland co., Pa. It has 1 store, cap. $4,000; 4
saw m., 1 oil m. Cap. in manufac. $8,480. 2 sch. 67 scholars.
Coal Brook, L, Clinton co., Pa. It has 2 stores, cap. $8,100; 1
furnace, 1 forge, 1 saw m. Pop. 516.
Coal Hill, p-o., Goochland co., Va., 14 N. w. Richmond, 131 W.
Coal Mines, p-o., Chesterfield co., Va., 15 s, w. Richmond, 132.
Coal Mountain, p-o., Forsyth co., Ga., 115 n. w. Milledgeville,
Coal River Marshes, p-o., Fayette co., Va., 300 w. Richmond, 337
Coal Run, p-o., Washington co., O., 92 s. e. Columbus, 316 W.
Coalsmouth, p-o., Kanawha co., Va., 325 w. n. w. Richmond, 362
W. Situated on the s. side of Kanawha r., at the mouth of Coal
r., which affords water power. It contains 1 store, 1 grist m.,
and 1 saw m.
Coatsville, p-v., Chester co., Pa., 62 e. s. e. Harrisburg, 130
W. Situated on the w. branch of Brandy wine cr. It has 3 paper
m., 2 cotton fac, a nail, and other factories. There is a
chalybeate spring of some notoriety in the vicinity.
Coates' Tavern, p-o., York dist., S. C., 76 n. Columbia, 452 W.
Cobb, County, Ga. Situated toward the n. w.
part of the state, and contains 480 sq. ms. The Chattahoochee r.
runs on its s. E. border. Watered by branches of that r. on the
s., and of Coosa on the n. Capital, Marietta. There were in
1840, neat cattle 9,629, sheep 3,524, swine 20,177; wheat 27,264
bush, produced, Ind. corn 320,029, oats 10,606, potatoes 5,342,
cotton 154,965 pounds; 24 stores, cap. $26,450; 1 cotton fac, 2
tanneries, 8 distilleries, 2 flouring m., 22 grist m., 19 saw m.
Cap. in manufac. $98,355. 3 sch. 70 scholars. Pop. whites 6,630,
slaves 904, free col'd 5; total, 7,539.
Cobb's, p-o., McMinn co., Tenn., 182 e. s. e. Nashville,.574 W.
Cobb's Corners, p-o., Mantua t, Portage co. O., 119 n. e.
Columbus, 334 W.
Cobb's Fork, p-o., Decatur co., Ia., 62 s. e. Indianapolis, 556
Cobb's Store, p-o., Madison co., Ala., 156 n. n. e. Tuscaloosa,
Table of Contents
Source: A Complete Descriptive And
Statistical Gazetteer Of The United States Of America, By Daniel
Haskel, A. M and J. Calvin Smith, Published By Sherman & Smith,
This book is a joint project between
members of AHGP, Paula Franklin, Judy White, Sheryl McClure and
Susan Dorris our finder!
Please Come Back Again!!