Jefferson, MO to Johnstown, NY
Jefferson, t., Cole co., Mo. It has 1 acad. 33 students, 2 sch.
42 scholars. Pop. 2,043.
Jefferson, t., Clarke co., Mo. It has 1 sch. 13 scholars. Pop.
Jefferson, t., Johnson co., Mo. It has 1 sch. 20 scholars. Pop.
Jefferson, t., Livingston co., Mo. Pop. 502.
Jefferson, t., Monroe co., Mo. It has 4 sch. 101 scholars. Pop.
Jefferson, t., Sevier co., Ark. It has 1 store, cap. $1,500; 1
grist m. Cap. in manufac. $600. 1 sch. 35 scholars. Pop. 383.
Jefferson Hall, p-o., Greene co., Ga., 53 n. Milledgeville, 592
Jeffersonton, p-v., Culpepper co., Va., 112 n. n. w. Richmond,
61 W. Situated on the w. side of Rappahannock r. It contains 1
Baptist church, 3 stores, 1 tannery, and about 300 inhabitants.
Lee's Sulphur Springs are in the vicinity.
Jeffersonton, p-v., capital of Camden co., Ga., 270 s. s. e.
Milledgeville, 779 W. Situated on the s. side of St. Illa r., at
the head of navigation. It contains a court house, jail, several
stores, and about 50 dwellings.
Jeffersontown, p-v., Jefferson co., Ky., 66 w. Frankfort, 608 W.
It has 3 churches and about 350 inhabitants.
Jeffersonville, p-v., Lamoille co., Vt., 45 n. Montpelier, 545
Jeffersonville, p-v., Norristown t., Montgomery co., Pa., 101 e.
Harrisburg, 159 W. It contains a store and 10 or 12 dwellings.
Jeffersonville, p-v., Fayette co., O., 60 s. w. Columbus, 453 W.
Jeffersonville, Tazewell co., Va. (See Tazewell C. H.)
Jeffersonville, p-v., Clark co., Ia., 117 s. by e. Indianapolis,
597 W. It is situated on a high hank, on n. side of Ohio r.,
opposite Louisville, Ky., and just above the rapids of the Ohio.
There is a good landing here, caused by an eddy in the river. It
has a ship yard, an iron foundry, 6 stores, a steam grist and
saw m., and about 700 inhabitants.
Jeffress' Store, p-o., Nottoway co., Va., 74 s. w. Richmond, 193
Jeffrey's Creek, p-o., Marion dist., S. C, 129 e. Columbia, 470
Jellico, p-o., Whitley co., Ky., 139 s. s. e. Frankfort, 557 W.
Jena, p-o., Tuscaloosa co., Ala., 21 Tuscaloosa, 833 W.
Jenks, t., Jefferson co., Pa. It has 1 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$500. Pop. 20.
Jenkins' Store, p-o., Anson co., N. C, 168 s. w. Raleigh, 413 W.
Jenkintown, p-v., Montgomery co., Pa., 107 e. Harrisburg, 148 W.
Jenner, t., Somerset co., Pa., 12 n. w. Somerset b. The surface
is rolling; soil, reddish clay. Drained by Beaver Dam run, on
which coal is found. The b. contains a store and 12 or 15
dwellings. The t. has 3 stores, cap. $12,500 ; 1 fulling m., 1
woolen fac, 3 tanneries, 4 distilleries, 6 grist m., 10 saw m.
Cap. in manufac. $10,000. 1 sch. 37 scholars. Pop. 1,469.
Jennersville, p-v., Chester co., Pa., 69 e. by s. Harrisburg, 98
W. It is pleasantly situated in fertile country, and contains 2
stores, 30 or 35 dwellings, and a Friends church in the
Jennings, County, Ia. Situated toward the s. e.
part of the state, and contains 380 sq. ms. The surface is
hilly; soil, calcareous loam. Organized in 1816. Watered by
Graham's Fork, 40 and n. fork of Muscatatack r. and Sand cr.,
which afford good water power. The Madison and Indianapolis
railroad is located through the co. Capital, Vernon. There were
in 1840, neat cattle 7,233, sheep 7,037, swine 14,318; wheat
56,691 bush, produced, rye 1,971, Indian corn 170,115, oats
81,233, potatoes 9,515, tobacco 21,425 pounds; 18 stores, cap.
$39,700; 9 tanneries, 4 distilleries, 2 flouring m., 10 grist
in., 16 saw m., 1 printing office, 1 weekly newspaper. Cap. in
manufac. $42,200. 2 acad. 135 students, 17 sch. 555 scholars.
Jennings, t., Van Wert co., O. Pop. 88.
Jennings, t., Putnam co., O. Pop. 360.
Jennings, p-o., Franklin co., Ia., 79 e. s. e. Indianapolis.
Jenning's Gap, p-o., Augusta co., Va., 129 w. n. w. Richmond,
Jenning's Ordinary, p-o., Nottoway co., Va., 75 s. w. Richmond,
Jennon's Run, p-o., Alleghany co., Md.
Jericho, p-t., Chittenden co., Vt., 52 n. w. Montpelier, 528 w.
Onion r. runs on its s. w. border. Watered by Brown's r., which,
with other streams, afford water power. Chartered in 1763.
Organized in 1786. The surface is uneven; soil, on the streams,
rich and fertile. It has 3 stores, cap. $9,000; 2 tanneries, 1
grist m., 6 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $2,800. 1 acad. 50 students,
9 sch. 455 scholars. Pop. 1,635.
Jericho, p-v., Oyster Bay t. Queens co., N. Y., 173 s. by e.
Albany, 253 W. It contains 1 Friends church, 3 stores, 1
tannery, 40 dwellings, and about 200 inhabitants.
Jericho, p-v., Wayne co., N. C, 71 s. w. Raleigh, 301 W.
Jericho, p-v., Perry co., Ala., 53 s. Tuscaloosa, 821 W.
Jericho Centre, p-v., Jericho t., Chittenden co., Vt., 32 n. w.
Montpelier, 518 W. It contains a Congregational church, a store,
and several dwellings.
Jeromesville, p-v., Mohiccan t., Wayne co., O., 82 n. e.
Columbus, 359 W. It contains 2 churches, 5 stores, and about 40
Jersey, County, Ill. Situated in the w. part of
the state, and contains 300 sq. ms. Illinois r. bounds it on the
w. and Mississippi r. on the s. Watered by a branch of Illinois
r. Capital, Jersey vide. There were in 1340, neat cattle 7,129,
sheep 4,274, swine 14,807; wheat 39,480 bush, produced, Ind.
corn 258,924, oats 48,077, potatoes 16,971, tobacco 15,086
pounds, cotton 1,806; 5 stores, cap. $23,410; 4 tanneries, 1
pottery, 5 flouring m., 8 grist m., 6 saw m., 1 printing office,
1 weekly newspaper. Cap. in manufac. $61,546. Pop. 4,535.
Jersey, p-v., Bradford t., Steuben co., N. Y., 205 w. by s.
Albany, 317 W. Situated on Mead cr., and contains 2 stores, 1
flouring m.,2 saw m., 1 distillery, 25 dwellings, and about 150
Jersey City, p-v., Hudson co., N. J., 58 n. e. Trenton, 224 W.
Situated on the w. side of Hudson r., opposite to New York, with
which it is connected by a ferry, on which 3 steamboats are
constantly plying. Incorporated as a city in 1820. The ground on
which it is built projects into Hudson r., having bays n. and s.
of it. It is handsomely laid out, with broad streets, crossing
each other at right angles. It contains 4 churches, 1 Episcopal,
1 Dutch Reformed, 1 Methodist, and 1 Roman Catholic, a Lyceum,
with a handsome brick edifice, a female academy, and a high
school for boys, a bank, an extensive pottery, where beautiful
delftware is produced to the annual amount of $200,500, a flint
glass fac, which employs 100 hands, producing plain and cut
glass to the amount of $200,000 annually, 3 lumber yards with a
cap. of $3,000, 2 iron foundries, 300 dwellings, many of them
large and elegant. The New Jersey railroad, which is continued
to Philadelphia, and the Patterson and Hudson railroad commence
here, and have a fine depot, and the Morris canal, 101 miles
long, connecting the Delaware and Hudson rivers, terminates
here, with a large basin. The Thatched Cottage Garden is a
beautiful place of summer resort. It has 23 stores, cap. 827,000
; 2 printing offices, 1 bindery, 2 weekly newspapers. Cap. in
manufactures, $203,000. 11 sch. 339 scholars. Pop. 3,072.
Directly w. of Jersey City is a settlement, called Harsimus,
which contains 1 Baptist church, 1 iron foundry, 1 rope-walk, 1
starch fac, and about 25 dwellings. To the n. of this is another
considerable settlement, called Pavonia, which contains 3 carpet
fac, and about 50 dwellings. Both of these may be considered as
suburbs of Jersey City.
Jersey, p-t., Licking co., O., 35 n. e. Columbus, 384 W. It is
in a well cultivated region, and contains 1 store. It has 4 sch.
207 scholars. Pop. 932.
Jersey Settlement, p-o., Davidson co., N. Carolina.
Jersey Shore, p-b., Mifflin t., Lycoming co., Pa., 99 n. n. w.
Harrisburg, 209 W. Situated on the n. side of the west branch of
Susquehanna r., and contains 1 Methodist church, 6 stores, and
about 100 dwellings. Incorporated in 1826. The Western division
of the Pennsylvania canal passes through the place. It has 11
stores, cap. $38,030 ; 2 tanneries. Cap. in manufac. $14,250. 2
sch. 80 scholars. Pop. 525.
Jerseytown, p-v., Madison t., Columbia co., Pa., 84 x. by K.
Harrisburg, 194 W. It contains 1 Episcopal church, 1 store, and
about 30 dwellings.
Jerseyville, p-v., capital of Jersey co., Ill., 71 s. w.
Springfield, 821 VV. Beautifully situated in Jersey prairie, and
contains a court house, and about 25 dwellings.
Jessee's Store, p-o., Shelby co., Ky.
Jerusalem, p-t., Yates co., N. Y., 5 w. Penn Yan, 199 w. Albany,
325 W. The surface is uneven; soil, a fertile clay and gravelly
loam. Watered by the w. branch of Crooked lake, and a small
stream flowing into it. Jemima Wilkinson, the founder of the
Shakers, resided, and died here in 1819. It has 3 stores, cap.
$9,700 ; 2 tanneries, 1 grist m., 12 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$24,480. 16 sch. 833 scholars. Pop. 2,935.
Jerusalem, p-v., capital of Southampton co., Va., 70 e. s. e.
Richmond, 189 W. It contains a court house, jail, and several
Jerusalem South, p-v., Hempstead t., Queens co., N. Y., 176 s.
by e. Albany, 256 W. The v. is chiefly an agricultural
settlement, 3 ms. N. of the s. post-road, and contains 1 Friends
church, 2 stores, 1 tannery, and 25 or 30 dwellings, not very
Jessamine, County, Ky. Centrally situated
toward the w. part of the state, and contains 256 sq. ms.
Kentucky r. bounds it on the s. e., s., and s. w. The surface is
moderately uneven; soil, fertile. Watered by Jessamine cr.,
Hickman cr., and branches of Clear cr., which How into Kentucky
r. Capital, Nicholasville. There were in 1840, neat cattle,
8,636, sheep 15,685, swine 23,650 ; wheat 61,8J6 bush, produced,
rye 59,121, Ind. corn 477,912, oats 76,160, potatoes 19,041,
tobacco 73,793 pounds; 23 stores, cap. $63,125; 1 woolen fac, 1
cotton fac. 352 sp., 5 tanneries, 12 distilleries 11 flouring
m., 30 grist m., 26 saw m., 1 paper fac Cap. in manufac.
$322,661. 3 acad. 66 students, 21 sch. 534 scholars. Pop 9,396.
Jessamine, t., Clark co., Mo. Pop. 304.
Jessup's Landing, p-v., Corinth t., Saratoga co., N. Y. Situated
on Hudson r., and contains 1 church, 2 stores, 1 grist m., 2
tanneries, 35 dwellings, and about 2u0 inhabitants.
Jetersville, p-o., Amelia co., Va., 53 s. w. Richmond, 170 W.
Jewett City, p-v., Griswold t., New London co., Ct., 47 e. by s.
Hartford, 365 W. Situated on the e. side of Quinnebaug r., at
the junction of Patchaug r., and contains 1 Congregational
church, 5 stores, a bank, 3 cotton fac, and about 930
inhabitants. The water power here is very extensive. The Norwich
and Worcester railroad passes through the place.
Joanna Furnace, p-o., Bucks co., Pa., 59 k. Harrisburg, 140 W.
Jobstown, p-v., Springfield t., Burlington co., N. J., 26 s.
Trenton, 166 W. It contains a store, and 10 or 12 dwellings.
Joachim, t., Jefferson co., Mo. It has 1 sch. 15 scholars. Pop.
Jo Daviess, County, Ill. Situated in the n. w.
part of the state, and contains 724 sq. ms. Watered by Fever r.,
and Apple, Rush, and Plum creek's. The surface is undulating or
hilly; soil, well adapted to agriculture, but richer in mines,
containing abundantly, lead and copper ore. Named in honor of an
heroic general, who fell in the battle of Tippecanoe. Capital,
Galena. There were in 1840, neat cattle 4,107, sheep 519, swine
8,405; wheat 18,560 bush, produced, Ind. corn 103,934, oats
33,955, potatoes 59,240: 17 stores, cap. $83,000; 20 smelting
houses, producing 8,755,000 pounds of lead, and 1 smelting
house, gold to the value of $200; 9 flouring 10 saw m. Cap. in
manufac. $77,400. 1 acad. 70 students, 9 sch. 297 scholars. Pop.
Joe's Brook, or Merritt r., Vt., a branch of Pasumsic r., which
it enters in Barnet t., affording valuable water power.
Joe's Lick, p-o., Madison co., Ky., 58 s. r Frankfort, 556 W.
John's, r., N. H., rises in a pond in Jefferson L, and flows
into Connecticut r., about 20 ms. above the head of Fifteen
John's, r., N. C, rises in the Blue ridge, in the n. part of
Burke co., flows s., and falls into Catawba r., near the centre
of the co.
Johnsburg, p-t., Warren co., N. Y., 88 N. Albany,457 W. The
surface is hilly and mountainous; soil, a light sandy loam.
Watered by Hudson r. and its tributaries. The v. contains 1
Baptist church, 3 stores, 2 grist m., 3 saw m and about 25
dwellings. The t. has 3 stores, cap. $4,000; 1 fulling m., 2
tanneries, 2 grist m., 9 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $25,360. 10
sch. 304 scholars. Pop. 1,139.
John's Creek, p-o., Chattooga co., Ga.
Johnson, County, N. C. Situated near the centre
of the state, and contains 660 sq. ms. Watered by Neuse r. and
its branches. Moccasson r. runs on its n. e. boundary. Capital,
Smithfield. There were in 1840, neat cattle 11,152, sheep 9,011,
swine 32,502; wheat 9,242 bush, produced, rye 2,606, Ind. corn
337,797, oats 23,452, potatoes 63,581, cotton 401,169 pounds: 4
stores, cap. $15,000; 20 grist m., 15 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$7,775. 2 acad. 42 students, r sch. 77 scholars. Pop whites
6,996, slaves 3,476 free col'd 127; total, 10,599.
Johnson, County, Tenn. Situated in the n. e
part of the state, and contains 390 sq. ms. Watered by Watauga
r. and its branches, a tributary of Holston r. The surface is a
valley, between 2 mountain ridges, on its s. e. and n. w.
borders Capital, Taylorsville. There were in 1840, neat cattle
2,878, sheep 3,789, swine 4,510; wheat 5,690 bush, produced, rye
4,530, lnd. corn 33,423, buckwheat 2,856, oats 53,710, potatoes
22,118; 3 stores, cap. $20,000; 1 furnace, 19 forges, 1 tannery,
21 distilleries, 21 grist m., 13 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $9,325.
Johnson, County, la. Situated centrally toward
the s. part of the state, and contains 320 sq. ms. Organized in
1822. Drained by Sugar, Young's, Indian, and Stott's creeks. The
surface is undulating; soil, very fertile. The Madison and
Indianapolis railroad is located through it. Capital, Franklin.
There were in 1840, neat cattle 9,809, sheep 11,797, swine
30,797; wheat 46,118 bush, produced, lnd. corn 497,028, oats
81,747, potatoes 14,121, tobacco 49,484 pounds, sugar 29,824; 25
stores, cap. $31,425; 9 tanneries, 7 distilleries, 3 flouring
m., 10 grist m., 12 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $39,594. 1 acad. 40
students, 6 sch. 160 scholars. Pop. 9,352.
Johnson, County, Ill. Situated in the s. part
of the state, and contains 486 sq. ms. Organized in 1812.
Watered by Cash r., and Big Bay cr. Ohio r. washes its s.
boundary. Ten or 12 ms. from Ohio r. is a line of ponds,
interspersed with ridges, and fertile islands. At high water a
current passes from Big Bay r. into Cash r. To the s. of these
ponds, the land is rich, and thickly populated, but unhealthy.
The surface is level soil, sandy. Capital, Vienna. There were in
1840, neat cattle 2,250, sheep 1,807, swine 12,766: wheat 7,514
bush, produced, lnd. corn 150,541. oats 13,828, potatoes 5,493,
tobacco 18,319 pounds cotton 24,787, sugar 6,846; 12 stores,
capital. $20,775; 1 tannery, 3 distilleries, 11 grist m., 2 saw
m. Cap. in manufac. $4,625. 12 sch. 320 scholars. Pop. 3,626
Johnson, County, Iowa. Situated in the w. part
of the ter. and contains 610 sq. ms. The surface is uneven;
soil, fertile. Watered by Iowa r. and its branches. Capital,
Iowa City. There were in 1840, neat cattle 987, sheep 44, swine
1,075; lnd. corn 10,700 bush, produced, potatoes 2,400; 4
stores, cap. $7,000; 2 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $3,000. Pop.
Johnson, County, Mo. Situated in the w. part of
the state, and contains 785 sq. miles. Drained by Blackwater r.
and its tributaries, and a branch of La Mine r. Capital,
Warrensburg. There were in 1840, neat cattle 7,617, sheep 5,578,
swine 23,553; wheat 4,135 bush, produced, Indian corn 280,375,
oats 49,958, potatoes 10,325, tobacco 24,547 pounds, cotton
1,128; 10 stores, capital $31,456; 1 tannery, 6 distilleries, 16
grist m., 6 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $19,385. 11 sch. 286
scholars. Pop. 4,471.
Johnson, County, Ark. Situated toward the w.
part of the state, and contains 900 square ms. Arkansas r.
passes through the co., and several tributaries enter it here.
Surface, hilly and broken; soil, on the margins of streams,
fertile. Capital, Clarksville. There were in 1840, neat cattle
5,344, sheep 833, swine 13,702; wheat 7,023 bush, produced, lnd.
corn 197,925, oats 6,635, potatoes 15,486, tobacco 14,755
pounds, cotton 296,468; 15 stores, capital $69,666; 3 tanneries,
1 powder m., 9 grist m., 5 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $20,200. 6
sch. 133 scholars. Pop. whites 2,839, slaves 591, free col'd 3 ;
Johnson, p-t., Lamoille co., Vt., 36 n. n. w. Montpelier, 550 W.
The surface is uneven; soil, sandy loam, easily tilled, and
productive. Watered by Lamoille r. and some branches, which
afford good water power. The v. is at the entrance of North
branch into Lamoille r., and contains a number of mills.
McConnell's falls, in the Lamoille, have 15 feet perpendicular
descent, and 100 rods below is a whirlpool, formed by a barrier
of rocks across the r., which, at low water, constitutes a
natural bridge. Soap-stone and potter's clay are found here.
There are in the t. 4 stores, cap. $18,300 ; 1 woolen fac, 2
tanneries, 1 printing office, 1 weekly paper, 1 grist m., 6 saw
m. Cap. in manufac. $14,300. 1 acad. 100 students, 12 sch. 492
scholars. Pop. 1,410.
Johnson, Borough, Cambria co., Pa. It has 15 stores, cap.
$37,900; 10 com. houses, cap. $5,900; 2 tanneries, 1 brewery.
Cap. in manufactures $12,390. 7 sch. 335 scholars. Pop. 1,277.
Johnson, t., Champaign co., O. It has 2 stores, cap. $2,000; 2
grist m., 3 saw m. 6 sch. 120 scholars. Pop. 1,213.
Johnson, t., Barry co., Mich. It has cap. in manufac. $500. 2
sch. 40 scholars. Pop. 227.
Johnson, t, St. Francis co., Ark. It has 3 stores, cap. $6,000;
2 sch. 50 scholars. Pop. 934.
Johnson, t., Licking co., O. It has 2 sch. 65 scholars. Pop.
Johnson, t., Trumbull co., O., 10 or 12 n. e. Warren. The name
of the post-office is Johnsonville. It has 8 sch. 270 scholars.
Johnson, t., La Grange co., Ia. It has 1 store, cap. $1,300; 1
saw m. Cap. in manufac. $1,200. 2 sch. 29 scholars. Pop. 275.
Johnson, t., Gasconade co., Mo. Pop. 626.
Johnson, t., Polk co., Mo. Pop. 636.
Johnson, t., Crawford co., Mo. Pop. 743.
Johnsonburg, p-o., Orangeville t., Wyoming co., N. Y., 261 w.
Albany, 367 W.
Johnsonburg, p-v., Hardwick t, Warren co., N. J., 70 n. by w.
Trenton, 227 W. Situated on Bear branch of Pequest cr., which
affords water power. It contains 3 churches, 1 Presbyterian, 1
Episcopal, and 1 Christian, 2 stores, 1 grist m., and about 30
Johnson's, p-o., Montgomery co., Tenn., 61 n. w. Nashville, 750
Johnson's, p-o., Warren co., Miss.
Johnson's Creek, p-o., Niagara co., N. Y.
Johnson's Mills, p-o., Pitt co., N. C, 114 E. by s. Raleigh, 308
Johnson's Springs, p-o., Goochland co., Va., 27 w. n. w.
Richmond, 144 W.
Johnson's Store, p-o., Coweta co., Ga., 116 w. by n.
Milledgeville, 722 W.
Johnsonville, p-v., Cumberland co., N. C, 65 s. Raleigh, 353 W.
Johnsonville, p-o., Johnson t., Trumbull co., O., 154 n. e.
Columbus, 308 W.
John's River, p-o., Caldwell co., N. C, 65 w. Raleigh, 353 W.
Johnston, t., Providence co., R. I., 5 w. Providence. The
surface is varied; soil, adapted to grazing. It contains a
valuable quarry of free-stone. Watered by Wanasquattuck and
Powchasset rivers, and Cedar brook, a tributary of the latter.
There are two Baptist and 1 Friends churches. Incorporated in
1759. It has 6 stores, cap. $6,300; 16 cotton fac. 86,600 sp., 5
dyeing establishments, 5 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufac.
$284,340. 12 sch. 632 scholars. Pop. 2,477.
Johnston, p-v., Rush co., Ia., 39 e. by s. Indianapolis, 543 W.
Johnston, p-v., Marion co., Ark., 170 n. Little Rock, 1,096 W.
Johnston's, p o, Madison co., O., 34 w. Columbus, 427 W.
Johnstownville, p-o., Monroe co., Ga., 64 w. Milledgeville, 680
Johnstown, p-t., capital of Fulton co., N. Y. 46 n. w. Albany,
410 W. The surface is hilly; soil, argillaceous loam. Drained by
Garoga and Cuyadutta creeks. The v. is situated on elevated
ground, 4 ms. n. Mohawk r. Incorporated in 1808. It contains a
court house and jail, built in 1772, a county clerk's office, an
academy, a bank, 6 churches, 2 Presbyterian, 1 Lutheran, 1 Dutch
Reformed, 1 Episcopal, and 1 Methodist, 15 stores, 2 grist m., 1
tannery, 1 gun and rifle fac, 1 carriage fee, and 2 printing
offices. Here is a sulphur spring. The Episcopal Church was
erected by Sir William Johnson, in about 1772. There are in the
t. 26 stores, cap. $83,375; 2 lumber yards, cap. $3,000 ; 2
fulling m., 4 tanneries, 1 paper fac, 2 printing offices, 2
weekly papers, 6 grist m., 35 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $285,743.
2 acad. 235 students, 24 sch. 1,109 scholars. Pop. 5,409.
Table of Contents
Source: A Complete Descriptive And
Statistical Gazetteer Of The United States Of America, By Daniel
Haskel, A. M and J. Calvin Smith, Published By Sherman & Smith,
This book is a joint project between
members of AHGP, Paula Franklin, Judy White, Sheryl McClure and
Susan Dorris our finder!
Please Come Back Again!!