American History and Genealogy Project

Killingworth CT to Knox, County, TN

Page 325

Killing worth, p-t., Middlesex co., Ct., 49 s. by e. Hartford, 326 W. Situated on Long Island sound. The surface is level on the s., but more uneven and Tough on the n.; soil, sandy and gravelly loam. It has a good harbor for small vessels. Drained by Hammonasset and Menuketesuck rivers. It has 3 stores, capital $4,900; 1 fulling m., 2 tanneries, 4 grist m., 6 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $4,050. 7 sch. 171 scholars. Pop. 1,130.

Kilmarnock, p-t., Piscataquis co., Me., 104 n. e. Augusta, 701 W. Watered by Piscataquis r. and a tributary, the outlet of Otter pond. It has 1 tannery, 1 saw m., 5 sch. 122 scholars. Pop. 319.

Kilmarnock, p-v., Lancaster co., Va., 90 e. Richmond, 150 W. Situated on Chesapeake bay, at the mouth of a small cr. It contains 4 churches, 1 Episcopal, 1 Baptist, and 2 Methodist, 3 stores, and about 140 inhabitants.

Killington Peak, Vt., a summit of the Green Mountains in the s. part of Sherburne t., 2,924 feet above tidewater.

Kimberton, p-v., E. Pikeland t., Chester co., Pa., 75 E. s. E. Harrisburg, 153 W. It contains a store, a boarding school, and 5 or 6 dwellings.

Kimbolton, p-v., Guernsey co., O., 88 e. Columbus, 327 W.

Kimulga, p-o., Shelby co., Ala., 97 E. Tuscaloosa. 769 YV.

Kimble, t., Athens co., O. It has 1 grist m. Cap. in manufac. 81.500. Pop. 762.

Kincannon's Ferry, p-o., Meigs co., Tenn.

Kinderhook, County, Mo. Situated a little p. w. of the centre of the state, and contains 520 sq. ms. Drained by a branch of Osage r., which runs on its n. boundary. Capital, Oregon.

Kinderhook, p-t., Columbia co., N. Y., 19 s. Albany, 351 W. The surface is diversified; soil, fertile sandy loam and clay, well cultivated, drained by Kinderhook cr. The v. is situated on a plain 5 ms. e. of Hudson r., and contains 2 churches, 1 Dutch Reformed and 1 Baptist, a bank, an academy, 14 stores, a printing office, 200 dwellings, and about 1,400 inhabitants. There are in the t. 23 stores, cap. $53,800; 2 fulling m., 1woolen fac, 1 printing office, 1 weekly newspaper, 3 grist m., 3 saw m. Cap. in manufac. 194,700. 2 acad. 314 students. 11 sch. 732 scholars. Pop. 3,512.

Kinderhook, cr., rises in Rensselaer co., and enters Hudson r. near Columbiaville, in Columbia co. It affords extensive water power.

Kinderhook, p-o., Warren co., N. C.

Kinderhook. p-v., Pike co., Ill., 84 w. by s. Springfield, 864 W.

Kinderhook, p-o., Gasconade co., Mo., 38 s. Jefferson City, 960 W.

Kinderhook, p-o., Van Buren co., Ark., 120 Little Rock, 1,096 W.

Kinderhamack, p-o., Bergen co., N. J., 81 n. Trenton, 247 W.

King and Queen, County, Va. Situated in the e. part of the state, and contains 335 sq. ms. lies between Piankatank r. on the n. e., and Mattapony r. on the s. w., branches of York r. Capital, King and Queen C. H. There were in 1840, neat cattle 8,202; rye 2,662 bush, produced, Ind. corn 313,334, oats 36,212, potatoes 13,525, tobacco 8,120 pounds, cotton 42,275; 6 stores, cap, 11,500; 1 tannery, 4 flouring m., 25 grist m., 8 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $60,266. 14 acad. 252 students, 13 sch. 296 scholars. Pop. whites 4,426, slaves 5,937, free col'd 499; total, 10,862.

King and Queen C. H., p-v., capital of King and Queen co., Va., 53 e. n. e. Richmond, 141 W. Situated on a plain three quarters of a mile from Mattapony r., and contains a court house, jail, 2 stores, 1 flouring m., and 1 grist m. in the vicinity, and 60 inhabitants, of whom 40 are colored.

King Creek, po, Barnwell dist., S. C, 147 Columbia, 613 W.

Kingfield, p-t., Franklin co., Me., 59 n. n. w. Augusta, 648 W. Watered by Seven Mile r., a branch of the Kennebec r. It has 3 stores, cap. $2,500; 1 grist m., 2 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $800. 9 sch. 270 scholars. Pop. 671.

King George, County, Va. Situated toward the e. part of the state, and contains 254 sq. ms. It has the Potomac r. on its n. e., and the Rappahannock on its s. w. border. The surface is hilly; soil, various. Organized in 1720. Capital, King George C. H. There were in 1840, neat cattle 4,548, sheep 4.623, swine 6,689; wheat 37,606 bush, prod., rye 3,629. Ind. corn 254,270, oats 36,697, potatoes 5,902, tobacco 22,913 pounds, cotton 4,165; 6 stores, cap. $21,500; 11 grist m., 3 saw m., 5 acad. 37 students, 10 sch. 152 scholars. Pop. whites 2,269, slaves 3,382, free col'd 276; total, 5.927.

King George C. H., p-v., capital of King George co., Va., 82 n. n. e. Richmond, 76 W. It contains a court house, jail, 1 store, 15 dwellings, and about 60 inhabitants.

King of Prussia, p-o., Montgomery co., Pa., 85 e. Harrisburg, 155 W.

Kingsborough, p-v., Johnstown t., Fulton co., N. Y., 50 n. w. Albany, 414 W. It contains 1 church, 1 high school, 2 stores, 40 dwellings, and about 300 inhabitants.

Kings, County, N. Y. Situated on the w. end of Long Island, and contains 76 sq. ms. Organized in 1633. The surface is level, with a range of hills through the centre from e. to w. The soil is a sandy loam, highly cultivated, extensively producing vegetables for the New York market. It has Gravesend and Jamaica bays on the s. part. Coney Island, on the s., is a famous place for seabathing. The Long Island railroad commences at Brooklyn, and crosses the co. Capital, Brooklyn. There were in 1340, neat cattle 5,973, sheep 48, swine 8,360; wheat 24,964 bush, produced, rye 8,537, Ind. corn 81,824, buckwheat 3,933, oats 72,460, potatoes 95,805; 5 commercial and com. houses in foreign trade, cap. $109,500; 209 stores, cap. $515,800; 6 lumber yards, cap. $77,000; cap. invested in manufacture of drugs, paints, &c, $322,000; 1 tannery, 9 distilleries, 1 brewery, 14 rope fac, 5 printing offices, 2 binderies, 1 periodical, 1 daily, 4 weekly, 1 semiweekly newspapers. Cap, in manufac. $1,806,950. 23 acad. 1,398 students, 53 sch. 5,280 scholars. Pop. 47,613.

King's Bridge, p-v., New York co., N. Y., 13 n. of City Hall. N. Y., 136 s. Albany, 238 W. Situated near a bridge crossing the Spuyten Duyvel creek, at the n. end of New York or Manhattan Island.

Kingsburu, p-t., Piscataquis co., Me. It has 1 grist m., 1 saw m., 3 sch. 95 scholars. Pop. 227.

Kingsbury, p-t., Washington co., N. Y., 58 n. Albany, 428 W. The surface is generally level; soil, sand, sandy loam, and clay. Hudson r. runs on its s. w. border. Drained by a branch of Wood cr. The v. contains 1 church, 2 stores, and 15 or 20 dwellings. The v. of Sandy Hill, the halfshire of the co., is in this t. It has 14 stores, cap. $28,250; 1 fulling m., 1 woolen fac, 1 tannery, 1 printing office, 1 bindery, 1 weekly newspaper, 1 grist m., 1 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $17,825. 3 acad. 164 students, 16 sch. 859 scholars. Pop. 2,773.

Page 326

Kingsbury, p-o., La Porte co., Ia., 145 n. by W. Indianapolis, 660 W.

Kingsessing, p-t., Philadelphia co., Pa., 7 s. w. Philadelphia, 98 e. by s. Harrisburg, 134 W. The surface is level; soil, alluvial. Delaware r. bounds it on the s. E., in which are several islands belonging to it. Schuylkill r. runs on its e. border, and Darby cr. on the w. Mud island, in the Delaware, was the site of Fort Mifflin, which, in 1777, made an obstinate and protracted defense against the British. On the bank of the Schuylkill is a fine botanical garden, originally founded by Bartram, the celebrated naturalist. It has 6 stores, cap. $6,600; 2 lumber yards, cap. $2,000; 2 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $10,900. Pop. 1,339.

King's Ferry, p-v., Genoa t., Cayuga co., N. Y., 173 w. Albany, 315 W. It contains 1 church, 2 stores, 1 steam grist m., and about 30 dwellings.

King's Ferry, p-o., Monongalia co., Va., 282 N. w. Richmond, 206 W.

King's Gap, p-o., Harris co., Ga., 118 w. Milledgeville, 736 W.

Kingsley's, p-o., Crawford co., Pa., 243 N. w. by w. Harrisburg, 324 W.

King's Mills, p-o., Montgomery co., Mo., 62 N. E. Jefferson City, 877 W.

King's Mountain, p-o., Cleveland co., N. C, 200 w. by s. Raleigh, 437 W. The mountain was the scene of a Revolutionary battle in 1780.

Kingsport, p-v., Sullivan co., Tenn., 273 e. by N. Nashville, 409 W. Situated on the point, above the junction of the N. and s. forks of Holston r. It contains several stores and dwellings.

King's River, p-o., Carroll co., Ark., 190 n. w. by n. Little Rock, 1,168 W.

King's Settlement, p-o., Norwich t., Chenango co., N. Y., 106 w. Albany, 342 W.

Kingston, p-t., Rockingham co., N. H, 33 s. s. e. Concord, 471 VV. The surface is moderately uneven; soil, loam. Chartered in 1694. It has 2 considerable ponds, the outlets of which unite and flow into the Merrimac. It has 6 stores, cap. $6,500; 2 tanneries, 4 grist m., 3 saw m., 6 sch. 452 scholars. Pop. 1,032.

Kingston, p-t., Plymouth co., Mass., 34 Boston, 443 W. Situated on a branch of Plymouth harbor, and has a good harbor, into which Jones r., a considerable stream, enters. The surface is level; soil, thin and barren. This place has a considerable number of vessels engaged in the cod and mackerel fisheries. The v. on Jones r. contains 3 churches, 1 Congregationalist, 1 Unitarian, and 1 Baptist and 50 dwellings, many of them neat and handsome. There are in the t. 7 stores, cap. $8,800; 4 commercial houses, cap. $97,500; 1 cotton fac. 900 sp., 1 tannery, 3 grist m., 3 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $46,600. 7 sch. 266 scholars. Pop. 1,440.

Kingston, p-v., South Kingston t., Washington co., R. I., 32 s. by w. Providence, 391 W. It contains a court house, a Congregational church, and several dwellings.

Kingston, p-t., capital, Ulster co., N. Y., 57 s. by w. Albany, 316 W. The surface is rolling; soil, sandy loam, and fertile. Hudson r. bounds it on the e. Watered by Esopus cr. Rondout cr. runs on its s. e. border. The v. is pleasantly situated on Esopus cr., 3 ms. w. of the Hudson r. Incorporated in 1805. It contains a court house, jail, 4 churches, 1 Dutch Reformed, 1 Episcopal, 1 Baptist, and 1 Methodist, an academy, a female seminary, a bank, 40 stores and groceries, 2 printing offices, 1 iron foundry, 2 tobacco fac, 2 carriage fac, 3 leather fac, 300 dwellings, and about 2,300 inhabitants. There are in the t. 4l stores, cap. $150,000; 3 commission houses, cat $14,000; 4 lumber yards, cap. $10,000; 1 woolen fac, 3 tanneries, 3 printing offices, 1 bindery, 3 weekly newspapers, 4 grist m., 3 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $37,140. 10 sch. 941 scholars. Pop. 5,824.

Kingston, p-v., Middlesex co., N. J., 14 n. e. Trenton, 180 W. It lies partly also in Somerset co., midway between Philadelphia and New York, on Millstone r. It contains a Presbyterian church, an academy, 4 stores, 1 grist m., 1 saw m., 1 woolen fac, and about 45 dwellings. The Delaware and Raritan canal passes through it, with a lock at this place.

Kingston, p-t., Luzerne co., Pa., 127 n. e. Harrisburg, 232 W. Susquehanna r. bounds ii on the s. E. The surface is uneven, and the soil fertile. The v., formerly called Wyoming, is in the s. part of the t., and contains 1 church, several stores, and about 60 dwellings. There are in the t. 8 stores, cap. $43,000; 3 fulling m., 1 furnace, 1 woolen fac, 4 tanneries, 1 powder m., 1 paper fac, 6 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $56,500. 8 sch. 411 scholars. Pop. 2,004.

Kingston, p-v., Somerset co., Md., 118 s. e. by s. Annapolis, 158 W.

Kingston, p-v., Greene t, Ross co., O., 55 s. Columbus, 400 W. It contains a brick church, 5 stores, 60 dwellings, and about 350 inhabitants.

Kingston, t., Delaware co., O. It has 6 sch. 137 scholars. Pop. 657.

Kingston, p-v., capital, Roane co., Tenn., 143 e. by s. Nashville, 533 W. Situated on the point formed by the junction of the Clinch and Tennessee Rivers, and contains a court house, jail, a, church, 8 stores, and 500 inhabitants.

Kingston, p-v., De Kalb co., Ill., 218 n. Springfield, 789 W.

Kingston, p-v., Adams co., Miss., 119 s. w Jackson, 1,129 W. It has 1 church, 3 stores, and several dwellings.

Kingston, p-v., capital of Autauga co., Ala 86 Tuscaloosa, 826 W. Situated on the w. side of Autauga cr., and contains a court house and 8 few dwellings.

Kingston, p-v., capital of Lenoir co., N. C.,80 s. e. by e. Raleigh, 308 W. Situated on the n. side of the Neuse r. It contains a court house jail, and several stores and dwellings.

Kingstree, p-v., Williamsburg dist., S. C, 10 e. s. e. Columbia, 439 W. Situated on Black r

Kingsville, p-o., Armstrong co., Pa.

Kingsville, p-t., Ashtabula co., O., 213 n. e I Columbus, 348 W.

King William, County, Va. Situated town in the e. part of the state, and contains 270 sq. ms It lies between the Mattapony r., on the n. e and Pamunky r., on the s. w., by branches of which it is watered. Capital, King William C. H. There were in 1840, neat cattle 6,441, shee 4,977, swine 12,727; wheat 58,834 bushels produced, rye 5,870, Indian corn 350,370, oats 45,143 potatoes 17,436, tobacco 11,171 pounds, cotton 56,622; 9 stores, cap. $54,300; 1 tannery, 6 flouring m., 17 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufac $51,275. 12 acad. 281 students, 5 sch. 68 scholars. Pop. whites 3,150, slaves 5,780, free col'd 338: total, 9,258.

King William, C. H, p-v., capital, King William co., Va., 33 n. e. by E. Richmond, 126 w. It has a court house, clerk's office, and 2 jails, all of brick, and handsomely enclosed with an iron railing, and shaded by a grove of locust trees; store, 10 dwellings, and about 75 inhabitants.

Page 327

Kingwood, p-t., Hunterdon co., N. J., 29 n. w. Trenton, 186 W. The surface is hilly and rolling; soil, red shale, clay, and loam, and fertile. Drained by Loakatong cr. It contains several villages. It has 8 stores, cap. $17,500; 3 distilleries, 6 grist m., 4 saw m. Cap. in manufactures $12,075. 6 sch. 157 scholars. Pop. 2,947.

Kingwood, p-v., capital of Preston co., Va., 284 n. w. Richmond, 207 W. Situated on elevated ground, 2 ms. w. of Cheat r. It contains a court house, jail, 3 stores, 1 tannery, 30 dwellings, and 180 inhabitants.

Kinniconick, p-o., Lewis co., Ky., 121 n. e. Frankfort, 455 W.

Kinney's Four Corners, p-o., Hannibal t., Oswego co., N. Y., 174 w. n. w. Albany, 365 W.

Kinsale, p-o., Westmoreland co., Va., 83 n. e. Richmond, 142 W.

Kinsman, p-t., Trumbull co., O., 193 n. e. Columbus, 309 W. It has 6 sch. 340 scholars. Pop. 953.

Kinzua, p-v., Warren co., Pa., 223 n. w. Harrisburg, 307 W. It has 1 grist m., 13 saw m. Cap. l manufac. $38,600. 3 sch. 40 scholars. Pop. 247.

Kirby, t., Caledonia co., Vt., 36 n. e. Montpelier, 14 n. e. Danville. The surface is mountainous; soil, wet and cold. Moose r., a branch of Pasumsic r., crosses the s. corner of the t. It has saw m. Cap. in manufac. $1,100. 8 sch. 179 scholars. Pop. 520.

Kirby, p-o., Greene co., Pa., 231 w. by s. Harrisburg, 234 W.

Kirkersville, p-v., Harrison t., Licking co., O., 22 e. Columbus, 371 W. It contains 3 stores, 1 dwellings, and about 179 inhabitants. It has sch. 65 scholars.

Kirkland, p-t., Penobscot co., Me., 84 n. e. Augusta, 679 W. Watered by streams which flow into Pushaw lake. It has 1 grist m., 2 saw i. Cap. in manufac. $3,000. 5 sch. 146 scholars. Pop. 351.

Kirkland, p-t., Oneida co., N. Y., 100 w. n. w. Albany, 336 W. The surface is diversified; soil, a fertile calcareous loam. Watered by Oriskany cr. It has 12 stores, cap. $67,000; 4 fulling m., 1 woolen fac, 2 cotton fac. 3,000 sp., 3 tanneries, 1 distillery, 1 flouring m 3 grist m., 8 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $216,305. 2 colleges, 190 students, 1 academy 50 students, 15 sch. 718 scholars. Pop. 2,984.

Kirkland, p-o., Cabarras co., N. C, 147 n. by Raleigh, 384 W.

Kirk's Cross Roads, p-o., Clinton co., Ia., 32 w. n. w. Indianapolis, 590 W.

Kirksey's Cross Roads, p-o., Edgefield dist., C, 72 w. Columbia, 535 W.

Kirk's Mills, p-o., Lancaster co., Pa., 61 e. by s. Harrisburg, 90 W.

Kirkville, p-v., Manlius t., Onondaga co., N. Y., 130 w. by n. Albany, 353 W. It contains 2 stores, 25 dwellings, and about 150 inhabitants.

Kirksville, p-v., Butler co., Ala., 141 s. s. e. Tuscaloosa, 872 W.

Kirkwood, t., Belmont co., O. The national road passes through its s. e. corner. It has 2 sch. 38 scholars. Pop. 2,279.

Kirtland, p-t., Lake co., O., 167 n. e. by n. Columbus, 353 W. Here the Mormons first settled, and built a great temple, which, since their departure, has been converted into a seminary for the preparation of schoolteachers, and is a highly respectable institution. It has 3 stores, cap. $3,500; 1 tannery, 2 grist, m., 6 saw m. Cap. manufac. $13,300. 1 acad. 165 students, 18 sch. 807 scholars. Pop. 1,778.

Kishacoquillas, p-o., Mifflin co., Pa., 67 n. w. Harrisburg, 159 W.

Kishwaukie, p-v., Winnebago co., Ill., 197 n. by E. Springfield, 810 W.

Kiskiminetas, p-t., Armstrong co., Pa., 187 w. N. w. Harrisburg, 211 W. It has Connemaugh r. on its s. w. border. It lies on the Kiskiminetas, or Connemaugh r. Salt is found. The Pennsylvania canal passes through a part of the t. It has 9 stores, cap. $19,900; 1 fulling m., 3 tanneries, 2 distilleries, 2 grist m., 8 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $15,340. 13 sch. 370 scholars. Pop. 2,887.

Kitchafoona, p-o., Marion co., Ga.

Kittaning, p-b., capital of Armstrong co., Pa., 182 w. N. w. Harrisburg, 236 W. The surface is hilly; soil, a fertile gravelly loam. The borough is situated on the Alleghany r. It has a court house, stone jail, public offices, of brick, 2 churches, 1 Presbyterian, 1 common to German Reformed and Lutherans, an academy, 10 stores, 3 tanneries, 100 dwellings, and about 600 inhabitants. There are in the t. 13 stores, cap. $48,300; 2 tanneries, 1 pottery, 2 printing offices, 2 weekly newspapers. Cap. in manufac. $6,050. 1 acad. 140 scholars. Pop. 702.

Kittaning, p-t., Armstrong co., Pa. The surface is hilly; soil, a fertile gravelly loam. It has 1 tannery, 6 distilleries, 3 grist m., 5 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $9,170. Pop. 1,323.

Kittatinny, mountains, a branch of the Allegany, extend through the n. part of N. J., cross the Delaware r. at the Delaware Water Gap, pass through Pennsylvania and the w. part of Maryland into Virginia.

Kittery, p-t., York co., Me., 100 s. w. Augusta, 497 W. Situated on the n. e. bank of Piscataqua r. The Atlantic Ocean lies on its e. and s. border. A bridge connects it with Portsmouth. It has a good harbor for small vessels. It contains 7 stores, cap. $2,575; 2 grist m., 1 saw m. Cap. in manufac. $5,100. 11 sch. 644 scholars. Pop. 2,435.

Klecknersville, p-o., Northampton co., Pa., 104 e. n. e. Harrisburg, 197 W.

Kline's Mills, p-o., Somerset co., N. J., 39 n. Trenton, 214 W.

Klinesville, p-o., Hunterdon co., N. J.

Klinesville, p-o., Berks co., Pa., 73 e. by n. Harrisburg, 165 W.

Knap of Reeds, p-o., Granville co., N. C, 35 n. Raleigh, 277 W.

Knightstown, p-v., Henry co., Ia., 33 E. Indianapolis, 543 W. It is situated on a high bluff, on the w. side of Blue r., and on the national road.

Knottsville, p-v., Monongalia co., Va., 266 N. w. Richmond, 190 W.

Knottsville, p-v., Daviess co., Ky., 149 w. s. w. Frankfort, 691 W.

Knowersville, p-o., Albany co., N. Y., 16 w. Albany, 336 W.

Knowlesville, p-v., Ridgeway t., Orleans co., N Y., 256 w. by n. Albany, 398 W. Situated on the Erie canal, and contains 3 churches, 7 stores, 6 warehouses, 1 tannery, 70 dwellings, and about 450 inhabitants.

Knowlton, p-t., Warren co., N. J., 66 n. by w. Trenton, 224 W. Blue mountain lies on its n. boundary, where is the celebrated Water Gap. The surface is hilly; soil, slaty on the hills, and calcareous loam in the valleys. Drained by Paulin's kill, Beaver brook, and Shawpocussing cr. The v., on Paulin's kill, contains 1 store, 1 large grist m., 1 clover m., and 8 or 10 dwellings. There are in the t., 7 grist m. Cap. in manufactures, $33,375. 16 sch. 769 scholars. Pop. 2,307.

Knox, County, Tenn. Situated centrally in the e. part of the state, and contains 864 sq. ms. Watered by Holston and French Broad rivers, which unite in this county, and form Tennessee r., and by Beaver cr., a branch of Clinch r. The surface is mountainous, excepting on the streams, where the soil is very fertile. Capital, Knoxville. There were in 1840, neat cattle 13,S76, sheep 11.604, swine 36.952; wheat 101,491 bush, produced, rye 2,940, Ind. corn 716.166, oats 83,229, potatoes 18,050, tobacco 18,679 pounds, cotton 19,781, sugar 8,490; 3 commission houses, cap. 8115,000; 32 stores, cap. $194,800; 2 forges, 1 fulling m., 11 tanneries, 41 distilleries, 1 pottery, 19 flouring m., 41 grist m., 35 saw m., 2 oil m., 1 paper Fac, 3 printing offices, 4 weekly, 1 semiweeky, and 1 periodical newspapers. Cap. in manufac. $111,250. 1 college, 100 students, 2 acad. 112 students, 3 sch. 69 scholars. Pop. whiles 13,378, slaves 1,931, free colored 173; total, 15,485.

Table of Contents

Source: A Complete Descriptive And Statistical Gazetteer Of The United States Of America, By Daniel Haskel, A. M and J. Calvin Smith, Published By Sherman & Smith, 1843

This book is a joint project between members of AHGP, Paula Franklin, Judy White, Sheryl McClure and Susan Dorris our finder!

Please Come Back Again!!

 

AHGP

Back to AHGP

Copyright August @2011 - 2017 AHGP - Judy White
For the exclusive use and benefit of The American History and Genealogy Project. All rights reserved.
We encourage links, but please do not copy our work